generac 6.5hp engine parts help!!!!!!

I need a recall oil starter assembly for a 6.5 generac pressure washer engine . it came off of a pressure washer obviously it's 196 cc and it's awesome I just cannot find a recoil starter for it anywhere . apparently the company was bought out by briggs and stratton power sports if you have 1 please message me or reply and I will buy it from you thank you

george3

I need a recall oil starter assembly for a 6.5 generac pressure washer engine . it came off of a pressure washer obviously it's 196 cc and it's awesome I just cannot find a recoil starter for it anywhere . apparently the company was bought out by briggs and stratton power sports if you have 1 please message me or reply and I will buy it from you thank you
post pics.

those are the pictures that I have of the engine as you can see the recoil starter is missing if anybody has 1 I would gladly pay for it thank you

Motra

That's just a clone. I probably have a few starters for that. If I get some time tomorrow I'll find one. You can have it for the cost of shipping if you want.

that would be great and would help me out very much . thank you . I took the recoil starter assembly of of my harbor freight greyhound 6.5 and stuck it on there just to see if it would turn and it did but I think maybe they use a different spacer between the actual pull cord assembly plate and the engine itself .it's like a black plastic ring . but it seems to work I just wanted to be sure but yeah I would definitely buy the onr you have for sure

Motra

I have one from a HF blue Greyhound engine if you want. The real Honda GX200 uses a spacer between the recoil and engine with a deeper starter cup. I'll send the starter cup for this engine so you have a matched set. PM me your detals if you want it.