Georges St. Pierre or Dan Hardy?

I dont think Hardy will tap. I think he will take a head kick for the TKO.I cant stand him.GSP is the man. He made B.J Penn look like a chump, and we all saw what B.J did to the Nightmare Sanchez. I only wish that GSP was in the same weightclass as Anderson Silva. That would be a fight :hammer:

I only wish that GSP was in the same weightclass as Anderson Silva. That would be a fight :hammer:
Read my mind brutha'
I've been preaching that fight for months.
From what I gather GSP walks around at 205 and cuts down to 170 for fights. So dont count it out as it may happen some day.

That fight is not what they Trumped it up to be. But that can be said about most PPV's.
But I would have to say GSP.
The last fight I bought was Holyfield about 6 years ago. Never again.

That fight is not what they Trumped it up to be..
Your right about that, they rarely are.. I dont even think Hardy is even in the same league as GSP.. I mean who has he fought? O.K. He beat Mike Swick, But but swick took the fight on super short notice. I would rather see Mike "quick" Swick fight GSP. He is a more well rounded fighter. But then again, Matt Serra lucked out and knocked out GSP. So I guess anything can happen.

I think Hardy should have had to fight The Restore Kid and Modding Out to prove himself before he fights GSP. They have both expressed how tough they are, maybe we could all get together on this site and sponsor them.

I think Hardy should have had to fight The Restore Kid and Modding Out to prove himself before he fights GSP. They have both expressed how tough they are, maybe we could all get together on this site and sponsor them.

Yes!
I would pay a million pesos to see that one. I tell you one thing, I wouldnt fight TRK in a million years. He's Nuts! And if he fights anything like he makes a point, then he may be able to give travis the chimp a good go...

Thats good stuff:1orglaugh::1orglaugh::1orglaugh:

GSP is a great fighter. Hardy would have to get in
a lucky shot, like Sara did to beat him.

My Son is a big long time fan of GSP and I asked him for his pre fight prediction and it was GSP.
And he went with Mir over Shane Carwin. I did not go over to watch this fight but Frank Mir got whopped big time.
Sure beats watching the pitty pat boxing game.
Steve :scooter: