GK 800 project 95% finished

This is my 1960 GoKart GK 800 that I am now almost done with......I just installed the new seat upholstery, the brass number plate, the CT Alloy wheels (thanks Vince), powder coat red (silver powder coat on steering wheel only)....runs a Clinton panther engine.
The only remaining work is a kill switch and (maybe) a second engine.....here is a before and after photo......kinda cute!

Very Nice Frank !!!!!! I hope you and Johnny make it to some of the events this year. There will be one in Tacoma, 1 in McMinnville, and of course Medford...

Nice

Nice job on the Kart, and the Scooter in your profile is sweet too
FRANK

This is my 1960 GoKart GK 800 that I am now almost done with......I just installed the new seat upholstery, the brass number plate, the CT Alloy wheels (thanks Vince), powder coat red (silver powder coat on steering wheel only)....runs a Clinton panther engine.
The only remaining work is a kill switch and (maybe) a second engine.....here is a before and after photo......kinda cute!

Wow, great job done here Frank. I'm still wondering how you manage to perform such difficult job. Or maybe it looks difficult to me, whereas I’m not initiated in this part of work. The thing I know for sure is that I love go karts, and I love racing and I’m sure that someday I will manage to do it as well as other do. Till then continue to read such inspired and informative threads like this.