Go cart and ATV projects

I have too many projects going on so I posted a few bikes for sale. Here are 2 of my current projects I would like to finish. The first is a 1971 Cat Muskin Dune Cat. I have owned it for 2 yrs. It came from PA. Original 5hp Briggs is out of it. Needs a rebuild. Anyone good with Briggs engines ? I am not. I have an original brochure for this. 2nd is a 1971 Sperry Rand TriCart. I got this one out of OH about 3 yrs ago. The rear tires are Goodyear Terra Tires. 16-14.50-6. Originally came with a JLO 292cc 2 stroke or 8hp electric start Briggs. I have mostly every piece of literature/ manuals and brochures for this. Also have 4 extra rear tires and a front. If I can sell some bikes and make room, maybe I will get to these. Also have this other bike. Not sure what it is. Maybe a Cushman ?

Probably not a Cushman...one inch angle steel was used by Cushman to frame/reinforce body panels made of diamond plate or expanded mesh steel, but rarely as frame components themselves, and never in the quantity found on this bike...

I have photos and literature for all Cushman models dating back to 1936, and can't find a match for this model...

I doubt it was a prototype from Cushman Experimental section...they generally 'over-engineered' prototypes, rather than simplifying them...

Yeah...as far as I know, there was never a minibike fad in the 60's and 70's in Britain, so there aren't thousands of them sitting around waiting to be restored and ridden, like we are doing here...

Too bad really, because they are tremendous fun to ride...

I think the lack of public land in Britain is a sad thing also...we have millions of acres to ride on here...

Thanks. I have logged a lot of miles. My longest drive was to OH to get the Trapper. It was in Detroit but I sold a tractor to a guy in WI and he picked up the Trapper for me and we met in OH. If I didn't meet up with him I was going to Detroit ! Not much vintage stuff around MA. Made many trips to PA. They got all the good stuff.

RED

'tis true about the land to ride on here! Health and safety gone mad!
They also banned the use of any 2 wheel machine at the street rod nats ,and now have stopped use of tot rods! Previous to the T.R. ban they had to be scrutineered before use at each large meet.
There are designated areas that are used for off road vehicles (eg old quarries etc )where you pay to play,but they are few and far between !
They have also banned the riding of mini moto's (you call them pocket bikes I believe?)on public areas ,and have confiscated and not returned them .I wouldnt bother with any of these toys if I didnt have the school grounds where I work/live to blat about on!
Hey Ho ! Thats progress for ya!