Go Kart Mfg. Greenhorn Enduro Seat

Got this in the mail from Doodlebug to see if I can make a duplicate of his original Go Kart Mfg. Greenhorn Enduro Seat...OH YEA!!!

I asked him if I could post the pics on OldMiniBikes so any Go Kart Mfg.fans out there could see a original one and he was cool with it.

The seat was compressed down to the wood base as the padding was shot.

I discovered that it was horsehair padding! (state of the art ol'school style)

The cover is red with white stiching.

Doodlebug indicated that the original frame was gunmetal grey with the red seat. Nice combo!

I will post the pics of the new seat when Im done :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It brings me way back to the days of my older cousin driving into Tiajuana to get a tuck & roll job on his old hotrods! But he always told me to watch out for the the wiseguys who would pack it with Horse $hit! Dave:wink:

Stuffing

It brings me way back to the days of my older cousin driving into Tiajuana to get a tuck & roll job on his old hotrods! But he always told me to watch out for the the wiseguys who would pack it with Horse $hit! Dave:wink:
You could always send me some of that "green" stuffing that you NoCal
guys farm up there and I can stuff your seat with that if you want!:drinkup:

Got this in the mail from Doodlebug to see if I can make a duplicate of his original Go Kart Mfg. Greenhorn Enduro Seat...OH YEA!!!

I asked him if I could post the pics on OldMiniBikes so any Go Kart Mfg.fans out there could see a original one and he was cool with it.

The seat was compressed down to the wood base as the padding was shot.

I discovered that it was horsehair padding! (state of the art ol'school style)

The cover is red with white stiching.

Doodlebug indicated that the original frame was gunmetal grey with the red seat. Nice combo!

I will post the pics of the new seat when Im done :thumbsup:
Here are some shots of the new seat it took me a while to find some material that matched the original color but it was worth the hunt!