go kart...what is this?

Who knows?? :laugh: Coyote?? :shrug:

SOME kind of damned racing Kart though.. GOTTA BE worth a used bow... What the hell does a bow go for?? 100 bucks if it's a GREAT one?? 600 last year brand new??? 100 this year??

toomanytoys

I have 350 in the bow with the assecories. I know guys with 1000s in bows.

I figure its worth 350 if the engine runs well. He isnt answering my texts or calls

The rollin chassis is worth at least that much if it's still useable. Racing engines can be worth quite a bit on they're own new. I didn't start seeing bodies like that until maybe early to mid 90's. Before that the thing to do was small filler panels in the nerf bars.

For the price....I'd be all over it if it runs. IF not, I'd have to decide if I wanted another cart or not, but I wouldn't dicker on the price.

I have 350 in the bow with the assecories. I know guys with 1000s in bows.

I figure its worth 350 if the engine runs well. He isnt answering my texts or calls
I don't fully understand it myself.. I mean, a bow is a GREAT tool as it's silent and some times ya can reuse the bullets.. But why someone would pay 1,000 for a bow is unknown to me.. I don't know what the expected great speed is on them anymore.. but like 10 years ago, when we used to play with my bro in laws chronograph, "Mudder Bob" owned a bow he had just spent ass loads on, and he was getting like 200, 220 FPS out of his.. and I had some old Hoyt that was just a standard compound old 1989 style or whatever, that was pushing the same speed.. :laugh:

If it's quiet, and as fast as anything else, how another is worth 50 fold is beyond me.. :confused:

toomanytoys

I don't fully understand it myself.. I mean, a bow is a GREAT tool as it's silent and some times ya can reuse the bullets.. But why someone would pay 1,000 for a bow is unknown to me.. I don't know what the expected great speed is on them anymore.. but like 10 years ago, when we used to play with my bro in laws chronograph, "Mudder Bob" owned a bow he had just spent ass loads on, and he was getting like 200, 220 FPS out of his.. and I had some old Hoyt that was just a standard compound old 1989 style or whatever, that was pushing the same speed.. :laugh:

If it's quiet, and as fast as anything else, how another is worth 50 fold is beyond me.. :confused:
This one shoots 200-210. My buddy with 2 grand in his bow is shooting 320-330. That thing thing will actually shoot clean through the bag. he has to ratchet strap 2 of them together to stop his arrows from going all the way through.

That thing is a beast. But to kill our little deer around here, I don't think you need all that.

Bragging rights is where it all is at.