go oakland!

wtf?

watched both video's, can't really see why they shot him. Said he was cuffed. I can only assume that he went for one of the officers guns. You do that, sorry, you're a dead man. :hang:

maybe he bit him. or was coming out of the cuffs. They were using nylon cuffs, good for quick solution, like multiple suspects. Nothing like Hinged steel cuffs for the right customer. There has to be a reason they capped him though. ????

very sad , common problem ,low pay ,hiring personel just to fill a uniform,probably a rookiewith not much experiance ,a lot of factors come in to play .for him it,s on tape .for the taxpayer get ready to pay.looks like a lot of cops .surely it didn,t have to end like that .::confused:

I hope this cop spend the rest of his life in jail getting raped.
This is one of the reasons that I hate cops. Most cops have serious bullying issues and inferiority complexes. Most are also of below average intelligence (proven fact by IQ score) and they really have no business carrying guns. There are no accidents, just preventable situations that retards allow through their stupid actions. Look at the grown, fat, fags with their homo nazi haircuts flexing on a bunch of kids. What a bunch of losers.
Out of closetOut of closetOut of closetOut of closetOut of closet

Last edited:
Your mouth is quick on the draw

This is one of the reasons that I hate cops. Most cops have serious bullying issues and inferiority complexes. Most are also of below average intelligence (proven fact by IQ score) and they really have no business carrying guns. There are no accidents, just preventable situations that retards allow through their stupid actions. Look at the grown, fat, fags with their homo nazi haircuts flexing on a bunch of kids. What a bunch of losers.
Aren't you a bundle of joy. :thumbdown:

and you speak of IQ scores???? do us all a favor and keep the moronic replies to yourself.

Accidental Discharge. That is why a firearm should be handled like it is about to go off.
I would have to agree with you JustEnough.
Even though he was involved in a fight he did NOT deserve to die.
A very sad sad :crying: story to say the least any loss of life is sad.

Ford50 your remark is in my opinion is unjust NOT all cops are as you stated. Maybe you had a bad experience with them :confused: Maybe you can enlighten us as to why you hate them and feel so strongly against them. :confused:

I know this because my Dad was a cop and spent many hours helping the community spending time with kids teaching them right from wrong.

What would this world be like if there were no people to police the populous?

I do believe that the Bart cop that shot the individual needs to be held accountable for his actions and that is why we as a free society have a judicial system believe in it like it or not its the best we have and with out it where would we be!

I pose this question in closing. What would you do? And how can we avoid this from happening again or to us....:doah:

My condolence goes out to the mans family. :sadcrying4: :sadcrying4:

Oldsalt

You said law enforcement officers "have no business carring guns". You or anybody else would not live 30 seconds on BART if law enforcement didn't carry wepons. The scum of society, of which the Bay Area has a ripe share of, would really like that to happen.

You said law enforcement officers "have no business carring guns". You or anybody else would not live 30 seconds on BART if law enforcement didn't carry wepons. The scum of society, of which the Bay Area has a ripe share of, would really like that to happen.

Enlighten you all as to why I hate cops? I have tons of reasons. I actually studied Criminal Justice for a while is college (because my major required it, not because I wanted to be a cop), half the students were actually in a skin head gang that went around jumping students on campus and the other half fit the text book profile of this common personality disorder of folks that gravitate toward the law enforcement career for the purposes of bullying the general population to make up for their own short comings. (it’s a commonly understood syndrome who name escapes me now). Another thing that we learned in Criminal Justice is that the average IQ of a cop is only93. The general population ave is 100 and a person at 93 can seem reasonably smart... but do you think that people with less than ave IQs should be walking around the US armed? I dont.

In the early 80s I played and toured around the US in a underground punk band. I will withhold the name/names of the band/bands that I have been associated with because… they/we are public figures, people you saw on MTV and heard on college radio…. In any case, I got exposed to the very worse type of stereo typical behavior time and time again we were shown extreme prejudice and injustice by narrow minded cops across this nation that hated us simply because of the way we looked.

I could tell a million true stories but suffice it to say that when your 16-17 and a big fat grown tax paid authority figure walks up to you out of the blue on the street (time and time again) because he didn’t like the way you dress (which looks remarkably like most 12 year old kid in every mall in the US today) and slams you onto the blacktop and puts his knee into your neck, then threatens to take you out to the country and burry you in the woods, then rights you a BS $100 citation for spitting on the sidewalk or something….. you kind of learn to hate cops…. I took abuse from redneck cops for at least 30 years so I think I am entitled to my opinions without your flames. Today I am a well paid, middle class professional and father of 2. The cops wont dare think to look at me twice, but I have not forgiven or forgot the years of trampling on my civil liberties by these pricks. Are they all bad? No, just the vast majority…

As for Briggs and Strattons? well they are simply high maintenance and unreliable :thefinger:

Last edited:
I guess I forgot to mention, I lived in SF in the mid 80s and rode the BART all the time. I never felt threatened by the ridership, ever. The tranisit cops maybe, but not the ridership

fordman give us a break from all your unwanted dribble .we live in the western world law enforcement is all we have .drugs, violence,crime, are a reality, usually starts when young people are in there youth. trying to steer young people onto the right path is most cops intentions ,to make them see the light .look at strigoi,s pictures ,if you wre a cop and walked up on this situation ,2 groups of people ,4 teenagers or 4 middleaged men with workboots ,lunchpails ,standing at a bus stop where drug activity is rampid , who would you detain and search for drugs .i live in a middle class neighbourhood where people work and raise familys .police are very important to our community,for our sence of security and well being and dont need your sick views , they need your support and encouragment . if you want to hang out with a certian type of people you will be tared with the same brush . maybee you shoud have made smarter choice,s back then. because your not going to find any sympathy or support for your views from the large majority OldMiniBikes members .p.s if you don,t have anything nice to say don,t say anything at all.:smile:

fordman give us a break from all your unwanted dribble .we live in the western world law enforcement is all we have .drugs, violence,crime, are a reality, usually starts when young people are in there youth. trying to steer young people onto the right path is most cops intentions ,to make them see the light .look at strigoi,s pictures ,if you wre a cop and walked up on this situation ,2 groups of people ,4 teenagers or 4 middleaged men with workboots ,lunchpails ,standing at a bus stop where drug activity is rampid , who would you detain and search for drugs .i live in a middle class neighbourhood where people work and raise familys .police are very important to our community,for our sence of security and well being and dont need your sick views , they need your support and encouragment . if you want to hang out with a certian type of people you will be tared with the same brush . maybee you shoud have made smarter choice,s back then. because your not going to find any sympathy or support for your views from the large majority OldMiniBikes members .p.s if you don,t have anything nice to say don,t say anything at all.:smile:
You don’t have to agree with my views but you don’t have to flame them with words like "sick" and "dribble either". I respect your opinion and would gladly fight for your rights and freedoms to express it. (even if is is hard to read) I do think it’s sad if you think that you can speak for the majority of the members here, I make no such pretences, my views are my own.

You say that police try to "steer people onto the right path"? I guess they think that this can be done by putting their knee into a 16 year old kid’s neck for no reason. They steered me to hate is what they did. Please don’t discount my personal experience either, it’s pretty insulting. This is something that happened over and over to me and I do not believe in "guilt by association" as you do. You see, I live the US, not Canada, here we have civil liberties (I am a Civil Libertarian) and we have something called the "Bill of Rights". In the US you have the right to a fair trial and are innocent until proven guilty... I'm sorry that I do not share your fascist Canadian views, but like I said, I honor and respect your right to hold them.

Here are some a nice videos for you: (Dangerous 7 year old mini biker harassed and scared to death by cops dare I say because of looks?)

YouTube - Daily Dap: Baltimore Police Brutality

I love this one where a 14 year boy is brutalized by a cop:

YouTube - Officer Rivieri Assaults A 14 Year Old Skater In Baltimore

Again, I am sorry if my dislike for police offends anyone here, I am a good taxpaying citizen, not a bad guy at all, I have just seen too many bad cops at this point in my life and as a father and a victim of police brutality, I hate to see kids killed and abused like in the video. We have to remember that they ARE still kids and this IS still America

God bless

Last edited:
unimformed your bill of right,s are very similar to our canadian charter of rights and freedoms , we have the same problems in our cities that you have down south of the border , policing is the only way we have to combat crime ,in calgary we have an asian gang problem now, shooting newyears day , one inocent man shot to death , what about his right,s and freedoms .or if it was in the united states ,his rights . it dosent matter what side of the border your on. you have to take action ,and ignoring it is not the awnser .policing is all we have . so you can go right ahead and wrap yourself in the flag.:doah:

I guess I forgot to mention, I lived in SF in the mid 80s and rode the BART all the time. I never felt threatened by the ridership, ever.
i don't either. i've been in plenty of bad parts of SF and Oakland and have never had an issue.

it helps that i'm pretty intimidating looking. i'm a pissed off looking, 6'5" 270-280lb white guy with a shaved head and big goatee. :laugh:

people don't mess with me.