Go Pro Hero 3 Camera

Damm.....too soon for me. I'v been saving up for one. Maybe i can borrow some cash from the old lady!

RapidRob just got one last month to video those NEW MEXICO trails he's been riding. He said he was having a hard time editing the video.

Thanks!

Great offer. But if I just upgraded to a Hero 2 a few months ago ago. Don't wanna push my luck w/other family members. The Hero 2 works pretty good. Much better image than the original camera, but those HD files are sure big. I did a firmware update a couple of weeks ago, and I think it improved the audio quality a bit. My continuing gripe w/these products is the "fussy" controls. Even though you can set the Hero 2 for one-touch operation, it's still just too easy to accidentally change the recording mode and find that you're capturing still pics instead of video, or recording nothing at all. Maybe it's easier and more reliable w/the remote control?

That is really cool. :thumbsup:

I wish I had seen the $100 off last month. I couldn't find a deal other than free shipping and a extra memory card.

My kid offered $100 toward it and I had a $50 gift card from Best Buy so I just ordered one myself.

I have a Hero2 I may sell now. :laugh:

Got it, Tested it, Like it...
Nice. They really do take a great picture. Try pointing the camera backwards while your pals follow behind you.

I just got the bluetooth remote for my Hero2, and it is so much easier to use than the buttons on the camera.