Good Minibike Deals

Mac

Figured I'd start a special thread for minibikes
& parts not always found at Swapmeets.

I visited a friend today and his neighbor
came out and told me he had a $40 minibike.
I like $40 minibike deals...........

6" rims, scrub brake pad, Sebac shocks, yeah, I think it's worth $40.

Got Deals ?

markus

I was at the swapmeet on sunday, guy saw mine there and said he has some old one that looks just like the ones I had there but it had a bicycle gennie on it with lights. I got excited thinking it maybe a little stellar or something so I drove over to his house today................just a crapped out trail horse, which looked nothing like the bikes I had at the swap :laugh:

I just vacuumed out the truck too:doah:

[/url]

Some awesome features, Rare Cambell's muffler:

some sort of oil minder:

Does have 2 speed clutch on it that might be good:

and of course the nice lighting system and black vinyl paint over the original white seat. Total cost for this "gem" $40....probalby $35 too much :smile:

I was at the swapmeet on sunday, guy saw mine there and said he has some old one that looks just like the ones I had there but it had a bicycle gennie on it with lights. I got excited thinking it maybe a little stellar or something so I drove over to his house today................just a crapped out trail horse, which looked nothing like the bikes I had at the swap :laugh:

I just vacuumed out the truck too:doah:

[/url]

Some awesome features, Rare Cambell's muffler:

some sort of oil minder:

Does have 2 speed clutch on it that might be good:

and of course the nice lighting system and black vinyl paint over the original white seat. Total cost for this "gem" $40....probalby $35 too much :smile:
Thats pretty good Markus:laugh::laugh: Love the Cambell's muffler:laugh:

markus

Oh man Mark, I would ride that thing just the way it is!
I dunno if I am going to be able to, the motor is stuck. I unscrewed the oil minder and fresh water started to pour out :doah: May require a heart transplant. I agree though, It has a nice wear pattern to it :laugh: they did spray a couple of random graffiti streaks here and there though I wanna try and strip off. The Flywheelers antique festival is coming up, it will be perfect bike to use for the 2 mile swapmeet and to cruise the grounds on maybe I can trade it out for something else there!!