Got a new toy at the house last night

Picked this up from a friend's house last night for free. He said the computer needed a new hard drive. It's some Konami cabinet with an X-Arcade controller. It's currently got a TV that was butchered to make it fit and looks like shit. We're going to stick my roommate's old 19" flat panel monitor in it, which will make a huge difference.

After a bit of dicking around with it we realized it just had a bad stick of RAM. Pulled that out and it worked fine. It's got a bunch of arcade games on it running through MAME and we also installed my NES emulator tonight with pretty much every NES game made. It's pretty awesome.

My old roommate is really into this stuff and is going to hook me up with Hyperspin and all the games he has this weekend. It will be badass once I get that installed and sorted out. I'm also considering hooking up my 360 to it since you can run the X-Arcade with it.

Yep. :lol:

That design has been used on all sorts of shit by our group (friend I've known for 30+ years drew it). We have shirts with it on it that only certain people have as well. It holds it's significance in that there are only a handful of us that can have it as a tattoo. It really comes down to a brotherhood type thing. My roommate has it and a couple of others are going to do it as well. It has it's meaning to me and my group of friends. :thumbsup:

edit:

In case any of you missed my post, this is what we're talking about. It's a shitty cell phone pic and looks much better in person. I just want my arm hair to grow back faster.

Nice score on the multi game cabnet!.........I love arcade games too, have an origional full size 1980 Atari Centipede, 1976 Bally Captain Fantastic and 1980 Sterns Cheetah pinball machines, the kids and their friends used them growing up and now my grandson is enjoying some playtime.......................Tom.

joekd

Very nice!!

This is the one in my basement

Sucker weighs a LOT more then we expected but we got it down the stairs and it's a great time waster