Got a scammer emailing me..How far should I take it?

I have my Tote Gote on Craigslist , and I got another one of the typical scammer b*llshit emails. I normally cus them out and tell them to go pound salt ect.... But I was thinking about having some fun. First thing is I play along and let them spend the money to overnite me a check UPS, and then I kick the living shit out of the so called shipper when they show up at my house for the bike. What do you guys think. :hammer:

Here is the email......

Hello I really appreciate your response to my email.i am very sorry for notget back to you intime,my computer crash,I just fix it up now,I wantyou to consider it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from Craig toavoid disturbance.I want you to know that i will be paying via bankcertified check .I will like you to provide me with thefollowing..information to facilitate the mailing of the check to you .
1.....Full name to write on the check
2.....Full Physical address to post the check
3.....City, State and Zip Code
4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you*** Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPSNEXT DAY SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be responsible for shipping i will have my mover come over as soon as you have cashed the check** Thanks

These guys make me tired ,i usually get 3 or 4 replys all worded the same but from different names and email accounts within minutes of each other. I'm glad some people have so much time to waste i just wish they wouldn't waste mine and yours .:hammer::hammer::hammer::censure:

Dad has I think 18K so far in checks from them. He gets the check but never deposit them. It's funny because he insists that the check be overnighted, So he gets 20 bucks out of them from the overnight service.

Scam Checks - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery
So does he give them the real name and address. Has any of them ever shown up ??? Thats where I would have my fun. Let them come to this Phycos house..:devil2:

MikeBear

So does he give them the real name and address. Has any of them ever shown up ??? Thats where I would have my fun. Let them come to this Phycos house..:devil2:
Send them the name of your local police sargent, and have them mail the check to him at the station house. Ask them to make sure they add a note, giving their full contact information, and what it's for. :hammer:

oldsledz

I have got a couple checks from them, using the name Haywood Jablome. They are not going to pick the bike up, they send extra money, then you cash the check and pay the shipper. A few days latter you get a call from the bank saying the check was fake.

They got one of my Daughters friends for a few hundred dollars when she was selling a car.

...we got one of those "crazy" houses in the neighborhood where I live. Nestled amongst all the quaint cape cods and neatly groomed ranch style homes is an abomination which rises up out of the ground like the Munster's house. Overgrown with trees...all kinds of crap strewn about ...major appliances like washing machines, refrigerators and old televisions only enhance the beauty of the front "yard" . The front door is blown off the hinges and stays wide open 365 days a year...the "people" inside are so scary that the town officials won't even go there . When the mailman drives by he fires the mail over the fence with a rocket launcher and floors it. THAT's the address I'm going to give the spammers for the "pick-up"..haha they will never be heard from or seen again.

Last edited:
humble son randy said vi had over $18.000.00 in scam checks,thats old,
tha corect amount is now over $ 72.000.00 in mostley cashers checks
and certified checks, some, not many personal checks, my local police
say go ahead and make it misrable for the scum bags,thoes scammers
are taking old retired folks money,the police and other offices cant get them
EVEN THE FBI dont wont to wast ther time on the slugs, the out of USA
police dont care how bad they hurt us, when you think of it times are bad,
we have good honest people that need $ very badley,and try to sell ther
items that were ment for ther kids,but they need that $ now,not only dont
they get the $, they get what they can from famley or others and send
the $ to the scum bags, now ther a lot worse off than befor,they wont
tell ther famley,or police,because of the shame of what they think is ther
own stupity, AND please forgive me to the man on here that i was wrong
for doing this,because its gods job, you are wright,but i like to help folks,
i will get someone to update the scam folder randy maid for me way back
thanks you all for putting up with me,AND IF BY CHANCE ANY SCAMMERS
READ THIS,PLEASE PM ME SO WE CAN MEET FOR COFEY, YOU COWARD.

Dad has I think 18K so far in checks from them. He gets the check but never deposit them. It's funny because he insists that the check be overnighted, So he gets 20 bucks out of them from the overnight service.

Scam Checks - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery
Thats funny stuff! The first check I looked at in the pics was for $15,000 and address is lincoln ne! Thats like 35 min drive north of me! Small world.....:rolleyes:

Those F-ing Idiots