Got it as a gift

That one in Orange is a good deal on a medium frame bike that runs, you could run it as is or swap the predator onto it. The predator will shake more but is more responsive, if you end up with a scrub brake bike you will want to consider a supplemental clutch brake for the main stopping apparatus and use the scrub in case the chain breaks. You'll know when you've found the right bike for you, or you'll buy a bunch like many of us here and like all of em for different reasons.:laugh:

fun at the moment but there is a serious chance of professional as I picked this setup up but have yet to get it up and running as it not even remotely feasible for a home shop.

This is the foot print of the oven.

crappy picture but you can see my two current ovens over on the left hand side in this pic.

as I said before, at the moment the 6ft oven is down for repairs as it wasn't heating evenly so the elements are being relocated and circulation fan is getting installed. So depending on the size of the mini bike frame pretty sure I could do them in the 6 ft oven as that was my plan with the DB.

again still looking for a roller in MA so let me know what you guys got as I would like to get this project moving soon as I do have a bit of a deadline at the end of September.

Last edited:
Some well wishers, and local social networking butterflies here will tell you it's yours, and to do with it what you want, and for me not to be negative, and otherwise blow happy rainbows up your arse.

I'd leave it outside near my mail box- the local sign of "free stuff" around here. Your "free stuff" system may be different. With this one, you'd probably have to weld something valuable to it, so someone would actually take it. I'd take it, but you'd have to pay me gas money and wear and tear, plus twenty bucks to make it worth hauling to the dump.

This model of bike is the reason we have these icons here:

:chinese::hack::001_9898:

I do hope I have helped narrow down any pie in the sky aspirations you may have had. -Havasu Dave :laugh:

PS: One of you Suthin boys need to sell this guy something decent.
You made Johnny giggle!

Got the big stuff off. Maybe later this week I will pull the wheels and check the bearings,tires.etc.. I have heard these are comfortable bikes but thought they were too ugly to mess with. I need to check the front forks to see if the suspension is working or if it needs to be freed up.
If you hold an MTD up to your ear you can hear angels whisper all the secrets of heaven. To ride one is like getting a piggy back ride from God himself. These are things ive learned.

capguncowboy

If you hold an MTD up to your ear you can hear angels whisper all the secrets of heaven. To ride one is like getting a piggy back ride from God himself. These are things ive learned.
That's good to know, because if your friends see you on an MTD bike, they won't be around to talk to you any more :anon.sml: