Got my AWESOME T-shirts today@@@@@

Jamie1972

I just saw your decals and thought DAMN!..... were is mine!? I bought two shirts and no decals!!:censure:

a little shake of the bag.....(plop, plop) out came the decals!!!! SA..WEEEEEEEET!:laugh:

buckeye

That's funny Jamie.
I pulled out one, or one fell out. I thought wow, cool.
Then another fell out, great two decals.
Two days later while admireing the shirt closer befor I washed it the blue one fell out. Perfect, Fox Campus is blue.:laugh:
Thanks Craig. Glad to proudly sport the colors.:laugh:

Jamie1972

That's funny Jamie.
I pulled out one, or one fell out. I thought wow, cool.
Then another fell out, great two decals.
Two days later while admireing the shirt closer befor I washed it the blue one fell out. Perfect, Fox Campus is blue.:laugh:
Thanks Craig. Glad to proudly sport the colors.:laugh:
So did you get two or three decals?

Thanks for the kind words:thumbsup:

After talking with a few member about representing the minibike hobby at hot rod shows and not being able to get an OldMiniBikes shirt I wanted to see if I could design/print a shirt I would wear. I thought it would be easy to come up with a design to print dark colored shirts with one color but found it rather challenging...mostly because I have zero artistic ability :doah:

Looks like I need to put in an order for more stickers to the "government motors" guy:eek:hmy: All kidding aside Eric, the stickers are awesome:bowdown:

I have 4-5 shirts of various sizes/colors left...PM me with your size if interested.

CarPlayLB

Thanks for the kind words:thumbsup:

After talking with a few member about representing the minibike hobby at hot rod shows and not being able to get an OldMiniBikes shirt I wanted to see if I could design/print a shirt I would wear. I thought it would be easy to come up with a design to print dark colored shirts with one color but found it rather challenging...mostly because I have zero artistic ability :doah:

Looks like I need to put in an order for more stickers to the "government motors" guy:eek:hmy: All kidding aside Eric, the stickers are awesome:bowdown:

I have 4-5 shirts of various sizes/colors left...PM me with your size if interested.
Hey Craig, I know a guy that makes stickers. That Eric guy is a pain in the a$$ anyhow! Let me know what you need and I will call my guy! He works cheeep!:thumbsup:

...and BTW....don't discount your artistic abilities. I think the shirts look great! ...and trust me, I know how hard the artwork can be. Like the ol' EvilOne says, "It's easy, ask anyone who's never done it!"