got pulled over!!!

I never had a minibike when i lived in california, but I had a obnoxious goped and we would ride in a group at 3am on the east side suburbia on the sidewalk at 3am on routes that cut thru the neighborhoods so cops couldnt really drive to where we were going because every shitty new track home is in a cul-de-sac it was great, we also had acess to a police scanner and my brother would listen to it and only got noise complaints 1 time and they thought it was a leafblower at kmart parking lot, but if we ran during the day i think i got stopped once a week on average and given the same bs speech, one time the cop said i had to ride in a bicycle lane and said where i was riding was illegal cuz the speed limit was over 25 and it would only be legal if it was a bike lane, and i actually pointed to a white painted pic of a guy on a bike that was kinda fadedm the cop felt like a idiot and let us go with a warning, it was classic. especially the fact as he said it i kept staring at the bike lane figure painted on the road.

Ratbike

I live in the country also....2miles from a town of 300. No cops at all. Sheriff drives by on our gravel road 3 times a year. We can ride to town with no problems...Ahhh... Rural Iowa...God's county!! LOL!!!