Gotta love Craigs List

:thumbsup:I haven't posted for a while but I had to share this. I got these three today - a Puch, A Bird, and the trike for $30.00 that's 10 buck a piece!

delray

here Strigoi, let me rub this into you:thefinger:just couple engines i have laying around:smile:O' by the way. the whole shelf is almost filled now(old picture)

:scooter:.........................................................:thumbsup:

Mini races

Hey XS How have your Races been going ? I think I'll be trying to make the Smoke Out West in April .
Great. The Horse is flying me to Arizona May 8th-9th to run them at the Smoke Out west.

Then I am driving my carrivan to the Smoke OUt east the next weekend and doing them there (5/16)

And I am running them at the Michigan Chopper Fest 3 on 7/25.

Nation-wide Baby!

here Strigoi, let me rub this into you:thefinger:just couple engines i have laying around:smile:O' by the way. the whole shelf is almost filled now(old picture)

:scooter:.........................................................:thumbsup:

So.........................Your a Flatty Chaser....................I can't judge.:thumbsup:

delray

yes 5 horse fan,i only have couple clones and the rest are flatheads:thumbsup: i had to pull out one of my 5hp briggs way in the back bottom shelf(red) for a project that i am just starting on.:doah: i will try to post some pictures on my 5hp briggs project soon:thumbsup:
:scooter:....................:smile: