Govenor removed

You act like i care.....health insurance i have, also DO YOU KNOW THE ODDS OF ME THROWING A ROD? Veryyyyyy unlikely!! .....also i didnt act for help just was wondering how many rpms im getting now..Theres like 20 mini bike forums! Im not limited to this one!

.....its not the end of the world buddy..an also i didnt do anything wrong, how do you know i disnt put after market parts on?.... look at the picture doofiss govner is still in ROFL!!!

An yes i have it figured...MY UNION HAS MY BACK, ALSO HAS THE BEST HEALTH INSURANCE... you canadians dont know about that ...you get what you get could be me working on you in the E.R you fell short living in canada buddy..:shrug::laugh:

Well dont be so gay, look at my pictures gov is still in!! Get sum!
Like seriously safety this safety that...ur an idiot.if you blow ur.motor.up! Probley cuz u over revved for 10 mins straight:thumbsup: i hate WHISSLE BLOWERS ,WORMS

Jamie1972

Do us all a favor.......

Like seriously safety this safety that...ur an idiot.if you blow ur.motor.up! Probley cuz u over revved for 10 mins straight:thumbsup: i hate WHISSLE BLOWERS ,WORMS
And go away.......FAR,FAR away. We don't need your kind on this forum.:ban:

Notice how none of you say anything....cause you are dumb, or you didnt look.at the pictures!!! So uh yeah after you guys are done suckin eachother lemme know!:smile::laugh::thumbsup::hammer:

With the questions you're asking you must be such a seasoned veteran to minibikes and small engines. I hate know it all ASKHOLES. Need a definition of that?
The safety warning is for people who don't know everything such as yourself or younger members so they do not get injured. Obviously your "union" covers a retard on an ungoverned minibike. Carry on...

Im an electrician NOT a SMALL ENGINE ,LAWN MOWER FIXER...get real if you took the time and looked at the pictures of the first page ....little plastic wheel..left hand corner? You see that? Oh what is it?!

Two thoughts Anthony, I think you're pretty much done here. Second thought, there's a new forum I think would fit you much better. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. They are looking for new members and I think you will fit in nicely there.

Doc