Graphics dress up kits for clones

toomanytoys

Looks really cool but for that price. That's a billet flywheel. Rattle can for me. Heck I got a tec motor set done in white for less.

rmm727

If you needed a new blower housing and recoil, its really not that much more than stock. Looks like they are only charging $20 to do those two items. (unless I'm reading this wrong and you need to send in your parts) I'd be up for buying those two items.

I have been thinking buying the equipment to start doing this here at my shop.I have a few guns that I want to do plus I can practice on a few mini bike parts :wink:

joekd

Put in my order today for one recoil starter, $31 shipped, they said it would take about 2 weeks though because they were out of stock. They did offer to sell me a blower housing and recoil which they said was available immediatly (dont know why they couldnt seperate it and repalce the recoil when the parts come in though)

Anyway, once it comes in I will let you know about the quality and post up a ton of pics

joekd

Good news, it came in. Bad news, looks like there is dirt trapped in the design. Right in the middle of it too so it's obvious.

I emailed them the same pic so let's see how they handle it

joekd

I agree, it's not like it could be missed. Part of me says I am just being picky then I look at it again and say no way is that part worth $31

Got an email that if I send it back they will give me a refund, nicely replied that I don't want a refund, I want a replacement so we will see