Greatest moment in my life

Proudest day of my life. What an amazing journey it has been. The litte guy didnt want to wait until Monday I guess when the wife was due to be induced. Thursday May 9th at 12:30pm at 7-1/2lbs. Our first child. Ethan James.

Alittle smile in this one....I told him he was handsome like his father.

I have to give the wife some props. She is a tough cookie. Spit this litte guy out in three hours with a 1/2 working epideral after arriving at the hospital via ambulance in rush hour traffic 1/2 way through labor. He came fast and furious.
She didnt let out a moan, groan or weep. She put her chin down, shut her eyes and just did it. Im so proud of her and she has given me the greatest gift in the world. Glad to be home with the boy.

45t

Congrats! Your life is forever changed. Cherish every moment and start planning the first mini bike build for him

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. Even with the lack of sleep having this little guy around has been amazing. My wife's family is huge so people have been coming and going non stop since we have been home. He is certainly going to be loved around here. almost 20 years since a baby has been on the "compound". To say the family is excited is an understatement. Its a great feeling to have.