Greetings from the Pittsburgh Syra Camel wheels

Greetings folks,

My name is Dennis Raible, I am the Vice President of the Syria Shrine Camel Wheels in Pittsburgh Pa. I found this site by accident really, I was searching for any Alsport tri-sport trikes for sale and found this site and thought I would join. The club I belong to currently owns 14 tri-sports, all from the early 70's I'll post some pics. 4 of our bikes are equiped with "wheelie" kits which are a big hit with people in parades. We preform in parades to raise money for the Shrine Hospitals which provide free health care services for children. If there is anyone out there who is selling a tri-sport in any condition please let me know, we are always looking for more bikes to restore and ride. Our membership is always growing.

Thanks
Dennis:scooter:

Hello Dennis. I am a former camel wheels James pisanta along with my father Dr Marshal former president of camel wheels and my brother George and jimmy
I had the pleasure of restoring 4 of these bikes in the early 00’s when Dr marshal had most of the tubs repainted 99% of the chrome restored and several new power plants placed. We had custom brake cables made by a friend of the family and found a guy recently on tictok who had come across one of these and placed a twin v peditor eng from harbor freight Maybe look him up