"Grocery Getter" on Three?

No flex at all...just the single wheel in the back gives it that sort of feeling. The only way I can describe it is like driving a V bottom boat and taking off from a stop when the wheel is turned...or flying an air plane in the same situation...its really kinda wierd until you get used to it...:shrug:
ohh alright lol i was just wondering from watching the videos. but i get what ur saying now :thumbsup:

Now that is cool, all it needs now is a couple of six packs of Mt. Dew hanging on the side of the basket LOL:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Ratbike

Tweaked it out today!!!

worked on the kart today and found there are two sets of holes where the wheelie/stabilizer wheels mount, moved the wheels to the other set of holes which move the wheels forward 1". Result is they now let the front end come up another two inches toward the "sweet spot"(or pivot point) in a wheelie and allows you to hold the front end up longer with the same amount of power!!! I'll post a video when I get a chance. Also i am becoming more comfortable with how it will react so I went ahead and topped it out and,,,WOW!!! It is fast!! When you apply it brakes it pulls itself down on the front,transfers the weight and naturally stablizes and straightens itself out. Oh, had to support the site that gives me the motivation to build as well!!! Thanks for all the great comments and support guys!!!:thumbsup:

glad to hear your back in action....you need to ride that thing in a local parade or something, people would love it.:thumbsup:
If the cops ask you where you got the shopping kart tell them you found it down by the scrapyard :rolleyes:

I just watched the video again...looks like the grandkids were picking up rocks to throw at you next time by....:laugh:

Ratbike

glad to hear your back in action....you need to ride that thing in a local parade or something, people would love it.:thumbsup:

I just watched the video again...looks like the grandkids were picking up rocks to throw at you next time by....:laugh:
You're killin' me!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::clap::clap::clown::clown:

I'm bored...Now that you're all healed up I think it's time for another shopping kart video....:smile:

I'm thinking something with a take-off ramp, a landing ramp, and a few pallets full of watermellons or rotten eggs in between....:thumbsup:

..you're sure to win some money from America's Funniest Video's.. :drinkup:

post it up as soon as you can !!

I'm bored...Now that you're all healed up I think it's time for another shopping kart video....:smile:

I'm thinking something with a take-off ramp, a landing ramp, and a few pallets full of watermellons or rotten eggs in between....:thumbsup:

I think you might win with the video you already have:thumbsup:
You will atleast get a T-shirt if they use it :doah:

Ratbike

I think you might win with the video you already have:thumbsup:
You will atleast get a T-shirt if they use it :doah:
HMMMMMM.... Not a bad Idea!! LOL!!:laugh::thumbsup:

Worked like a dog all summer, (such is the lawn business), so I missed this thread, but I just gotta say that this was one of the greatest builds of all time. Cool, different 3 wheeled design, simple lines, very awesome build! :thumbsup:

Ratbike

Worked like a dog all summer, (such is the lawn business), so I missed this thread, but I just gotta say that this was one of the greatest builds of all time. Cool, different 3 wheeled design, simple lines, very awesome build! :thumbsup:
Guess I just gotta be different....:eek:ut::shrug: