gun nut or paranoid?

bandit 40

That is insane STRIGOI , you must have been collecting for a long time to have that many guns WOW thats a true arsonal. I like that. I to am jealous ..... nice !!!!!!!:gunsmilie:

bandit 40

Man , that flashlight was sweet, and very compact:smile:Yeah I thought that was your collection,even though its not your its still very nice.........:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you for your help here. I wanted everyone to see this and was unable to figure out the process.

I appreciate your help here showing these new inovations!!!!!

Be safe and be well<>

TT

:2guns:

Hey Strig, is that a Browning on top of that tri-pod? Nothing like the sweet smell of powder!

Together we stand-Divided we fall. Mini's forever!

He don't live in Kalifonia! :thumbsup:
no shit. we don't get to have any nifty guns here. a guy i work with has a bunch of guns like that from what i've heard (he's the crazy old guy that lives in the ghetto area). it'd be funny to make him a tin foil hat, but i think he'd try to kill us. :lol:

he's had his stuff for years so it was all grandfathered in.

Holy craps right. I thought my Dad was bad with all his guns. This guy could take on a small country and win. Just think how many tricked out minibikes you could build with the money it takes for all that.

Only in Texas!!!! That guy needs to buy some minibikes, and quick. I think his gun hobby has turned into a problem. I wonder if the police found that closet full of guns if they would try to take'em or what?

Only in Texas!!!! That guy needs to buy some minibikes, and quick. I think his gun hobby has turned into a problem. I wonder if the police found that closet full of guns if they would try to take'em or what?
Is a mini collection a problem? No they can't take them if everything is legit, you can own as many as you want and there's nothing wrong with it (like mini's) I have friends with a better collection than that.

This is just my small safe by the bed. :thefinger:

Last edited:
Obviously a texan, im suprised california hasnt outlawed the pellet gun yet, when they take em all away ill still have my spudgun tho, atf can just try ill cover em in vegetable matter!

Hail David koresh!