GX390 fuel pump...

I am building this 390 for the build-off and trying to decide where to take the pulse tap from. I am thinking to use the low oil sensor wire hole,or the governor shaft hole. The low oil sensor hole is in line with the rod and probably would have a lot of oil getting to the fuel pump. Would the governor opening be better as far as keeping oil out of the fuel pump?

Is there a better option?

I am building this 390 for the build-off and trying to decide where to take the pulse tap from. I am thinking to use the low oil sensor wire hole,or the governor shaft hole. The low oil sensor hole is in line with the rod and probably would have a lot of oil getting to the fuel pump. Would the governor opening be better as far as keeping oil out of the fuel pump?

Is there a better option?
It does not matter.it's only a very short pulse,the only way you can get oil up the line is if the pump blows or rips a diaphragm.

I would tapp into the valve cover, i have done that a couple times and it worked really well.:thumbsup:
Only reason I am thinking the governor port or the low oil port is they have to be tapped and plugged anyway, instead of making a new port in the valve cover.