H35P-2404P Finished

The day I found it:

And now:

I'm pretty proud of this ol' girl. Think I did a decently faithful restoration job. Couldn't find that exact decal in 3.5 HP. when I was looking. I did find one for a 2.25 HP I'm working on. And replaced the Tillotson E7A updraft carb with a standard bowl one, although it is vintage too. I couldn't get it to idle with a new ebay cheapo carb so I rebuilt an old one I had around. Runs REALLY strong and sounds amazing. Idles down real low too. Can't wait to see how fast this bike is. I love that color. I'll have to do some more old ones like this. Next she goes on my yellow Stellar.

CarPlayLB

Very nice Johnny! All this practice you're getting is showing!

...now ditch the Briggs handle! PM your address and I will send you a better handle!

Very nice Johnny! All this practice you're getting is showing!

...now ditch the Briggs handle! PM your address and I will send you a better handle!
Oh snap! I didn't notice that! Sure looks like it in the pic. That diamond. Blech! No Briggs stuff on my beautiful Lauson Tecumseh!!

Thanks, that nice of you really but I have way too much stuff to use up. I've got piles of recoils I can get it from.

Thanks though!

markus

Nice, what color/brand is the paint? I need to consider finding or cloning one like that for a 1963 bike I have that came with that engine as am option.