Handle Bar Washers

I'm slowly in the process of refurbishing the 2 MB200s that I bought in September. Things have been going fairly well, but I've run into a problem identifying part numbers for the rubber washers that are attached between the handle bar mounting bracket and the triple T. I assume the rubber is there to take some of the vibration out of the handle bars, but the rubber washers are weathered and cracked. I looked up the parts on OldMiniBikes but the washers were not listed on the parts list (looks like part 20 or 21 on the exploded frame diagram). I'm guessing this means that this part is no longer available. Anyone know where I might be able to buy replacements?

Thanks

I had the same problem, after buying the full handlebar assemblies (3 of them) comes with new rubber gromets/washers. I got tired of paying for things I didnt really need and spent a few hours on the internet! I finally found some last week, and I ordered 10! I just got them in, and I looked them over briefly and they look right.

WASHER RUBBER 11 26 2 NBR

I will double check them tomorrow to make sure they match up.

Truly not a needed item. I just tightened the snot out of mine but when I take them off I will replace the rubbers with a Nylon washer. And they really don't need that.

Doug