hands wheel?

Dan-E-boy

Anyone know what kind of wheel this is? looks like a hands wheel to me but with holes drilled through it and ribs on the lip.. just thought it looks cool and was wondering what it was..

Dan-E-boy

:laugh: that's funny u say that because when I first looked at the blurry single picture on the Craigslist ad, I thought they were the 5 inch go powers.. then I asked for closer pics.. here is the rear wheel..too bad its chipped.. the sprocket looks like Taco but with out that curved center area..

george3

I was checking that bike out on craigslist since it was posted and the SOB would not send pics or reply. I should of called unstead of emailing I guess. I noticed the wheels in the ad but the pic was crappy. Good luck finding a match for the broken one. Look like 3/4 axel like you see on alot bug minis. Check on karts you will find what you are looking for.

Dan-E-boy

I was checking that bike out on craigslist since it was posted and the SOB would not send pics or reply. I should of called unstead of emailing I guess. I noticed the wheels in the ad but the pic was crappy. Good luck finding a match for the broken one. Look like 3/4 axel like you see on alot bug minis. Check on karts you will find what you are looking for.
Didn't buy it George, for that same reason(finding a good half looks to be a challenge). Just wanted to know what wheels they were because I like them.. maybe I will come across a good set in the future..