Happy Birthday catfishman

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday and I hope you get to do the things that make you smile.

:happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday:

Steve :scooter:

One thing about you picture it Reminds me of going to Missouri to see my sister and brother in Law Danny Daniels they lived in Hornersville , Mo and we went to a cat fish farm that was feed from an artesian spring with a 16 inch pipe. And the operator asked if Danny wanted to fish or just get fish for dinner. And I was amassed at how many fish came to the dock and back at the house we had a feast of hush puppies and corn fritters along with some great deep fried cat fish.

Steve

catfishman

well, i am sure you know, but those are crappie, i used to do alot of catfishing, but i crappie fish when we go to Lake Of The Ozarks. I Prefer crappie fishing nowadys, just no good spots close to me, plus i dont have a boat.

Crappie is a great table fish, I got it down here at my spot and catch my limit every outing. I throw back the small ones and only keep the fat ones for my boneless filets. My electric knife makes quick work of a stringer of fish, the kids love crappie and walleye best but will eat any fish I cook. Glad you had a good birthday.