Harbor Freight 6.5 HP Coupon?

Hey guys,

In the newspaper today we received a whole page of Harbor Freight coupons. Notable coupons included "20% off anything in the store" and "$99.99 for a 6.5 HP engine." I read the fine print and it does say one coupon per visit, per purchase. I was wondering if anyone has had success using both the coupons together when they've gone in the store? This would make the engine $80! Thanks

P.S. I'm asking because I've heard people have had success using both and others who haven't.

-Jeff:scooter:

Last edited:
What! We just got our Harbor freight coupon book, and our local coupon is for $109 instead of $99! I need some better coupons.

I have used multiple coupons, but not on the same item. One time, I used 4 or 5 coupons, $99 6.5 clone, 20% off anything (new pneumatic wrench), free flashlight, etc. Now that I think on it, one time last year, the first time I bought a clone, they let me double up the coupons, I am sure of it. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, and the manager said, "sure", so I used a $99, and a 20% coupon at the same time. I stupidly paid the extra for a 2 yr instant exchange warranty. This was only stupid because I ended up selling the machine I put the motor on 6 months later. :doah:

It NEVER hurts to ask. I have a friend who always asks if he can get bumped to first class when he flies. Usually they say no, not without paying the extra $$$, but quite often, it turns out that the coach cabin is over-booked, or he just gets a nice ticket agent and gets bumped to 1st class for free. I flew with him once from L.A. to Copenhagen Denmark and back (12-13 hr flight each way), both times, he got us both bumped to 1st class just by asking nicely, because the main cabin had been over-booked. :thumbsup::laugh:

I hear ya. I had a NIB engine sitting around for about two months that I picked up when they had a tent sale for 99 and used a 20% coupon on top of it. Didn't do anything with it until I saw the Lonestar Roundup coming to Texas. That's the one I'm building now.

I hear ya. I had a NIB engine sitting around for about two months that I picked up when they had a tent sale for 99 and used a 20% coupon on top of it. Didn't do anything with it until I saw the Lonestar Roundup coming to Texas. That's the one I'm building now.
$99 plus 20% coupon, I'd be happy if I could get one for $99.99....hint, hint where's that $99.99 coupon?

I'm looking forward to seeing how your build turnes out.:thumbsup:

This threads got 19 replies ( and no damn coupon :censure: ), most of them are just from the two of us.:hammer: The only thing good about this thread is it helps builds post count up.......unless I see a coupon pop up here I'm done with this thread. Bye