Have you ever seen one of these?

markus

a hydrostatic lawn tractor differential........I sit over one about once a week when I mow my lawn (mines a tuff torque brand though). Think tecumseh/peerless name for those was a silent trac, missing the hydro pump and brake parts.

desert rat

a hydrostatic lawn tractor differential........I sit over one about once a week when I mow my lawn (mines a tuff torque brand though). Think tecumseh/peerless name for those was a silent trac, missing the hydro pump and brake parts.
You sir never cease to amaze me,. You nailed the application right on. The owner of the trans. shop had it out of his wife's lawn tractor to replace some parts in it. I had never seen one that had the Tecumseh name on it.

markus

You sir never cease to amaze me,. You nailed the application right on. The owner of the trans. shop had it out of his wife's lawn tractor to replace some parts in it. I had never seen one that had the Tecumseh name on it.
:D I was waiting to see "this is listed for sale somewhere as a Vintage mini bike or trike part" Like eveyone does with anything that has Tecumseh on it.