Header for Predator in Rupp Enduro?

I'm repowering a '71 Rupp Enduro With a Predator engine and would like to find a header that will bolt up to this combination with no modifications needed. Is there such a thing out there? Thanks.

Im having the same problem found this box stock header from ARC but dosent clear the seat. It's a 71 rupp enduro with the new style predator 212 with the cast valve cover I think it has the 196cc exhaust port because the pipe bolts right on with the engine off.
Any suggestions are much appreciated . thanks

Resurrecting an old thread.
Does anybody produce a bolt on pipe yet?
I know a lot of guys put Predators and clones on angled engine Rupps since this old thread was started.
If you made your own pipe, can you post some pictures of it?
Thanks
Danford1

Made this one but my bender has a 3 inch radius and pipe sticks out too much. I am remaking another trying to get it all under the seat.

I’m confused, yah. O.D. is outside diameter? Just when I got my head wrapped around C.L.R. center line radius. I’m thinking OD would be easier to figure and measure.
Not trying to muddy the water. I probably should have contacted the seller.
Steve

Tube is measured by OD pipe is Measured by ID. You may have already known that but just in case you were wondering why I mentioned OD. Those in the pic are 1”od by .065 wall.

Yes Ole, no worries, I think it was my bad reading into their ebay listings. All of our tube bending projects that we send out with drawings have everyhing mentioned in this thread plus center line radius dimensions. Nothing exotic for us, just what our tube bending folks require.
Thanks for the ebay link, and thanks to danford1 for bringing this important stuff up again.
Steve