HEALD HAULER NICE!!!! 5 miles from me

score just cashed my fed tax check for 1300 and ill email him :smile:
BUY!!!!!!!!!!! The :censure:er if you are going to.. Those things can be worth a FORTUNE to the right people.. People LOVE Carl Heald minibikes stuff and this is his idea of a 1970 Kawasaki Mule Heald Minibike dumptruck and pretty well the biggest baddest Heald built. It's worth the money..
.. I grew up most my life like 3 houses down from those guys.. They are ON old 27 which has an off ramp from I-94... Old 27 is like one of the majorest roads in Michigan.. You CAN'T get lost.. get off 94, turn right.. watch out for 300 cops... go about like maybe 7 miles.. pull in... :drool: buy it and load it up.... THEN leave turn RIGHT AGAIN and come another 6 miles and SHOW ME SHOW ME!!! :drool:

We have like 80 acres of snow and mud and trails right now too... :wink: we can try to break it.. 3 wheelers do GREAT though.. twice as much tires pushing as ya have slowing ya down in the front. That thing has a damn dump box for traction. :wink: It will go... big hills muddy mess wow... do some Heald Haulin ass...

Last edited:
I assume you have sold it? I am looking for one.
It wasn't mine and was like a year ago.. :laugh:

I happen to know where one is about %95 complete and original though.. Although guy may have dibs on it already..

I also know where there is a pretty well complete Heald Super Trike too that runs and goes..

:mellow:

Well,
I am in the shopping mood and have Heald in mind for nastalgia reasons. I live a few miles from where Carl Heald started it and built the business.

Really????

As of this morning I am now in the market to be selling a

FOUR WHEELED!!!!!!!!!! Enclosed cab..

Heald Hauler..

It drove around today.. Brand spanker new battery.. THE VINYL DOORS AND PLASTIC WINDOWS look SWEET..

Windshrild wipers work, horn works, everything works..