Heald Super Bronc for sale or trade in central Michigan

Hello and thanks for checking out my post. Originally I had wanted to sell this project that I picked up as part of a barter for some labor I did over the summer but i'm not sure if it is worth what I originally thought it was, I am hoping to sell it for $250 the way it is now. Or if there is anyone out there with a Baja Warrior or the like big wheel mini bike running or not, with or without motor I would be VERY interested in trading for that. My wife is sick is the only reason I am needing to sell it but if it's not worth what I think it is then I will just hold on to it. I am located in Lansing, Michigan and would be willing to meet someone half way if it would help. As the Bronc sits now I have it completely torn down as I was going to start cleaning and painting it. I have several other pictures of the pieces as they sit now that I can email if anyone is interested. I couldnt figure out how to upload more then one to my post. The frame and all parts are in good shape with no additional parts welded to it or nothing has been cut. It comes as shown in pictures except it is now in pieces. The tires are pretty weather cracked but I filled them with air and they seem to be holding. The handle bars that are shown in the picture with the bike complete were made by the previous owner and are more for mock up and will probably need to be redone. Feel free to contact me through this site or my email address is nic7954@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking, Nic

Last edited:
I'm sorry I havent really been around in a while but between trying to get through the holidays in one piece and helping my wife to get through her first round of chemo theropy it has been a crazy past couple of months. With all of that said I have came to realize that I have what is listed in my post way over priced. I am hoping now to get one hundred for what is listed the way it sits in pieces. As a reminder it is a Heald Super bronc with a good straight frame, front fork, both axles with hubs, rims with tires (the tires are extremly weather cracked and not sure if they will hold air but the rims are good). Also a rear fender that is powder coated yellow and some handle bars that are only good for mock up. I also have the hardware that holds it all togather. Please feel free to message me with questions or requests for more pictures. I feel like the price is good and would be very willing to meet someone around Michigan, Northern Ohio/Indiana for some consideration for gas but I really am looking to sell it ASAP. Thanks, Nic. Also I'm located in Lansing.

buckeye

Nic, good luck on your sale. Sure am sorry about your wife. Chemo and what is associated with it is never good. Lifting you and your family up.

Thank you so much for your kind words Buckeye! It has been a rough road for the past few months but she is a very strong women and has actually been the one holding me up. With that said I'm not sure what else to do with this frame. I got it on a trade for some automotive work and thought it was worth more then it really is so i'm either going to put it up here to part out or i'm welcome to some offer's for what I have as it sits. If there are enough people interested in parts I would also be glad to part it out but i'm not sure on prices for each piece but I do have access to shipping material's so I can pack most parts up and give a decent price for shipping. Thanks for the interest. Nic

buckeye

Check around so you know fair prices. No low ballers.
It is amazing how sometimes the ones with the illness handle it better than the families.
Good luck.