Heald Super Bronc VT-812 Survivor - Beautiful!

capguncowboy

I have decided to sell this beauty off to a new home. It's absolutely complete and the original paint and original chrome is just about perfect in every way. The tires aren't cracked and the TAV pulls like it's supposed to. Electric start works great, battery holds a charge and the lights are nice and bright. Speedo/Odometer reads 109 original miles.

Included are lots of NOS parts (Tank, horn, trailer tie-downs, paperwork, catalogs, etc). I promise you will never find a nicer survivor than this one.

The engine starts and runs great (electric start) but it throttles at high speed (carb). The kickstand is tweeked a bit but it could be straightened out. The TAV cover has a C-shaped hole worn in it from the driven unit. I'm not sure if it was misalligned at one point or not. The seat has a popped seam on the rear left but it could easily be fixed by Karen or another upholsterer. It takes up a lot of space in my small garage and I need to send it somewhere that it can run free!

Please PM for more pictures (I have a ton of pictures) or see this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/137392-finally-picked-super-bronc.html

Don't miss out on this one. I promise you won't see another one in your lifetime

Price is $2200, but I can flex a little on that. I will not ship this bike. I will work with u-ship or possibly bring it to Windber.

Last edited: