Heald Super Tryke pics needed.

Does anyone have pics of the Super Tryke with the single seat. I need some close ups of the tabs that hold the foot pegs. showing any angle they may be mounted in. Also does the hard plastic seat just sit flus on the frame mounts and the 2 angled pieces that go under it. I think the angled pieces that attach to the shocks on my buddies are bent downward so the seat tips. I think they need to to be heated and bent up a little. Also what size belt are you using? 203787a? 203788a? 203786a? thanks Randy

It seems as though the lower tubes had been replaced and that is why there are no mounts. I will have to find a place to get some shock mounts or something that will work to attach the pegs. Also there was no bracket for the fender so I just bolted it on with some stand offs made out of a rubber mallet.....lol The seat was rocking left and right so I had to bend up the seat mounts that connect to the shocks. Now it is nice and solid. And a quick seat cushion out of scraps....:grind:

Is that a ski I see in the back ground . I wonder what these super trykes are like in the snow . The VT 1040 I have does not seem any better with or without the ski in the snow . Anything over 4 inches is too much for it to go through .:rolleyes:

Thanks to Ron Kimball, I have a copy of the original Heald documentation on how to place the footpeg brackets. I can share the angles if you still need it. I don't have it with me, but can post them later.

Its at my buddies horse farm now. He didn't want to bother welding them on so he used the top spring bolt and Ubolts to hold them in place. Doesn't get ridden much. But thanks