Heart of gold

I know a guy who sometimes goes by the name of MAC :innocent: who lives many many miles away from where I stay here in the city by the bay. His heart is made of gold, although most of his parts are tarnished and old, and goes out of his way to help someone he hardly even knows.

:bowdown: Thank you Mac :bowdown:

:drinkup:HAPPY NEW YEAR:drinkup:

Mac : I have heard of him too! And I am hoping that he will find me some Powell parts as he lives in the best Powell area.
Random acts of kindness do happen , today I was going through the drive through at Jack in the Box and the lady in the SUV in front of me payed for my order. So Happy New Year to Mac and all the great mini bike enthusiast who make it a better world.
Steve :scooter:

I love how the topic evolved from having a heart of gold to disliking fast food.
Truth be told the way to a persons heart is through his stomach...:laugh::xomunch:

Back in high school many people knew me as Jeep. Or maby they just didnt know my name and greeted me with a Jeep! because me and my freinds would walk around yelling Jeep! :eek:ut:

i wish i had some pics of my old Jeep here at work for my av. i could join this jeep band wagon then.:thefinger:

edit: found a pic of it on another board. i sold it for $1 and a 12 pack of Corona. :laugh:

Last edited:

delray

ok injuntom, here is a 1986 Jeep Wagoneer to add to your collects:thumbsup:last of the real full size wagoneer's and it's a woody:thumbsup:

jeep2003, here is a 1977 jeep with a factory steel cab? i did not think they still made steel cabs in 1977? could be kind of rare to find?

1977 Jeep CJ5 Special Edition

here's a bigger pic of the one i had. :laugh:

here's a really nice S10 that my friends and i bought. it was in good condition until it threw a rod and put a nice hole in the block. we tried to sell it and donate it before destroying it. we didn't have a pink slip so it got junked.