Heart of gold

those woody wagons are cool. I have memories when i was little my freinds mother had one and the floors were all rusted out we would throw stuff down thru :smile: They look downright bada** with boggers :thumbsup: Not sure when they stoped making the steel tops. i know my freinds 78 had a fiberglass. Could be from an older jeep or definatly almost the end of them .
Heres some pics of my 46' cj-2a. i built it when i was 15 got it from the woods with a tree growing through it. It was 200$ too

Strigoi.....a little rough on the vehivcles I see...nice jeep
those are the only two that got beat up on purpose. the jeep looked pretty much the same when it was bought. my old roommates and i got it for $100 of my friend's ex-girlfriend's little brother. he wheeled it a bunch and got t-boned one day.

when i put it up on CL for free (with lots of pics), i had parents wanting to know if it would be a good first car for their kid. :laugh:

delray

jeep2003, your not stealing any thread. last time i look it was under Off Topic Discussion section:thumbsup: 46 looks fun to go 4x4 in the woods with the snow on the ground:thumbsup:
jeep2003, you got to get a nice vintage minibike built and build a minibike rack for the 67 jeep and mount it on the back:thumbsup:

jeep2003, your not stealing any thread. last time i look it was under Off Topic Discussion section:thumbsup: 46 looks fun to go 4x4 in the woods with the snow on the ground:thumbsup:
jeep2003, you got to get a nice vintage minibike built and build a minibike rack for the 67 jeep and mount it on the back:thumbsup:
Did i mention that somewhere or did you just read my mind :thumbsup: its gonna be sweet. Just gotta throw a lock around it so no one rides off with it
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/project-logs/9080-modified-cat-build.html