Heath GT 101 Mini bike 1970? Hilltopper

myjunk

This is just the way I found it, I have way too many projects ahead of this so I am selling it. I believe it to be a Heath GT 101 (Hilltopper)? It has a Tecumseh h50 engine that turns freely, however the guy before me put the air gun on the flywheel nut and broke the threaded end of the crankshaft off. It still has a bunch of good usable parts and perhaps someone could find the time and effort requires to put it all back together. I live in Northern Michigan (Central Lake) and this would have to be picked up here. I am asking $300. If it doesn't move on here I will begin parting it out on ebay.

myjunk

OK, I'm parting it out. Gas tank and kickstand are sold. Let me know if you are interested in any of the other parts before they go to Ebay. Thank you

I saw your items on eBay I'm interested in the front forks only don't need the handle bars etc let me know a price plus shipping thanks

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

myjunk

Here is all that's left. If somebody wants to give me $40 and come pick it up, its theirs. Thanks to all the OldMiniBikes members who purchased parts.