Hello from Paul, with Harrison and Manco pictues.

Good Evening All,

About 4 years ago I finally got my hands on a larger Harrison frame. I had seen it about 10 years earlier in a neighbors garage. I never horde myself of course. I started with a 5 HP Honda OHC with a torque converter. It was plenty fun, so I went to a 6 HP OHC and it was, to quote a rider as they flew past, "This is ridiculous." Then I put on a 10 HP Briggs and Stratton with a milled down crankshaft and a motorcycle type carb. I also added a springer front end from Old School Minibikes in the Detroit area. I have had it for sale on ebay and craigslist, no bites yet at $1300.00. The second machine is a Manco Thunderbird with a 60 tooth aluminum rear sprocket and a 6 HP Mitsubishi engine. Still too fast, but runs sell on trails. It is also for sale, $420.00. If I can free up some cash, I have my eye on a MTD.

I am so new I do not yet see how to get pictures uploaded. I will soon learn I hope. Best to you all. Paul

Thank you. I admit that a Minibike makes an inexpensive mid-life-crisis. A childhood memory was really hoping that Dad would buy a minibike from our neighbors. It did not happen, I grew up just fine and life has been great. The neighbors have had sorrows, so I pray for them and am glad that we were poor in things and rich in siblings. I am interested in the Trail Buck make by Pacesetter in the 70's. If anyone ever gets one for sale, please let me know.