Help! Do I need engine risers to install tav in mmb212 from Walmart

I am planning on putting a torque converter on my mmb212 from Walmart.
Is it pretty common to need engine risers?
I would rather not if I don't have to. But would like to plan on buying them so I don't have to order them after I get the tav. Is there a way I could measure to see if I need them
You have to fit the TC on the motor first,and see if there are any clearance problems. Most just use 1 inch square tubing found at any hardware store. You just cut it 4 inches long and drill two holes (5/16) 3 inches CTC.

True, but I don't see a difference other than the jackshaft (and front brakes) the frames could be the same (other than the jackshaft) I believe it could fit, but its probably not worth it as he could sell it for 400$ and get the pro series for a bit more. But I say go for it! If you need 1in spacers there not that hard to make! Just take some scrap and bam! Spacers.
The frames are similar but not the same. The Walmart bike has bends rather than welded joints under the seat and at the rear axle plate (less welding to cut cost) and is made of smaller tubing. It's a large bike and probably has plenty of room to fit a CVT (AKA: torque converter). My reasoning is that he's 13 years old, so I imagine his mechanical skills/experience are less than most members who modify their bikes and that, from what he has posted previously, it would seem that his intention is to upgrade the less expensive model to near Pro Series spec. That's why I suggested he spend the extra money for the Pro Series before he bought the bike (in another thread).

This makes me think of people who buy a lower spec car than the one they really want, then spend a small fortune on modifications trying to achieve the performance level and appearance of the car they wanted in the first place. They usually don't achieve that performance level and often end up having spent as much, if not more, than what the car they actually wanted would have cost. I recently watched a YouTube video detailing the $10,000+ modifications a guy did to his new Honda Civic Si ($25,220 MSRP) in an attempt to make it perform and look more like a Civic Type R ($36,620 MSRP). It still didn't perform like a Type R and likely wasn't worth more (resale) than a stock Si (especially with it's voided warranty). He had about the same amount of money in the Si as what a Type R would have cost; it still wasn't, and never will be, a Type R. Much less money involved in a minibike but same principle.

I was never a big fan of having a front brake on a mini bike! That is until the last time out,and I attempted to climb a hill that was too big! Having the front brake was a big help in stopping the bike from rolling backwards down the hill. So I stand corrected,on not needing a front brake! LOL! So far the Monster Moto Pro has proven to be a great choice for a "trail bike"for riding in rough conditions.