Help id Mini Motorcycles

I own a few old mini motorcycles (49.9cc) that are street legal. I don't know the manufacturer, model or year of them. They look identical except for the paint jobs (original). I believe they are from the late 1960's. One runs and drives excellent, the other I need to get running. Any help will be appreciated. I have been told they are old Fantic Bronccos, or Bonellis, or benellis. Both have garelli motors. I can post more picture if needed.
Thanks
Joe

Hi Steve: Thanks for the link. Mine do look a lot like it except the way the back of the seats are. Both of mine are flat, while the ts-4 has a hump. Also the cylinder and head looks different. Maybe mine is an earlier year model.
Joe

68 garelli bronco

Hey there new to the site and was just browsing looking for info and i saw your post. The purple bike i can guarantee pretty much 99% is a 1968 Garelli Bronco. I actually have one that i am wanting to sell thats mint and is identical to that same color and all. It belonged to my grandpa and and i actually have some original documentation from when it was bought that says its a 68 where it was purchased, date, ect..... Hope this helps you out somewhat. If you dont mind me asking what is the mileage on yours? thanks