Help Identifying Mini Bike

Hi,

I could really use y’alls help identifying this mini bike my dad built for me back in early 1990’s. I posted some pictures & can supply more if need be.

I’d love to rebuild it back up but I am having a hell of a time figuring out who manufactured it to get parts.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

It appears to be a Stellar Compact Deluxe; however, the frame has been modified on the left and the rims and tires are not original to the bike. That said it is a well patinad original rest of the bike and is circa 1965-68 at best guess. The compact mini frame bike has seen a resurgence in popularity with the mini-bike community so that is a great find.

It appears to be a Stellar Compact Deluxe; however, the frame has been modified on the left and the rims and tires are not original to the bike. That said it is a well patinad original rest of the bike and is circa 1965-68 at best guess. The compact mini-frame bike has seen a resurgence in popularity with the mini-bike community so that is a great find.

You're correct it was modified on the left by my grandfather - I remember when he did it. This bike was originally my uncle's & then we restored it in the 90s.

I plan on restoring it again.

Any idea where I can find original parts?

It appears to be a Stellar Compact Deluxe; however, the frame has been modified on the left and the rims and tires are not original to the bike. That said it is a well patinad original rest of the bike and is circa 1965-68 at best guess. The compact mini frame bike has seen a resurgence in popularity with the mini-bike community so that is a great find.

http://www.pinrepair.com/minibikes/stellar_cat.pdf

You're correct it was modified on the left by my grandfather - I remember when he did it. This bike was originally my uncle's & then we restored it in the 90s.

I plan on restoring it again.

Any idea where I can find original parts?
Best bet is a wanted ad in our classifieds section here. There is also a great Stellar minibike group on Facebook if you use that platform...