help with a heald hauler

im a new guy and i need some advice on a heald hauler 16 hp and ele start garage kepl it whole life what kind of value does it have .im to look at tomorrow person wants 1650.00 it looks perfect and its a 3 wheeler does it have reverse? person dont know thanks mark

Last edited:
Heald Hauler

Not sure of the value...people are restoring them. I built mine new back in 1983...still runs like new. Yes, it does have reverse...it would be operated by the lever under the seat to the right of your right knee if you we're sitting in it.

sorry , didn,t see your thread till today . i sold a heald hauler about a year ago .it was an 11 horse but in good condition. elec start , reverse ,tilt box and i got 900.00 for it .i bought it new as a kit and assembled it myself .this is a real WORKHORSE . $1200.00 should be a fair price unles it is in cherry shape.

Its really hard to put a value on a machine like this for a few reasons. In my opinion the value of the machine and whats its worth is up to you. How badly do you want/need this machine? I personally would LOVE to have one of these machines around here and well, if one did popped up in my area I would try and jump on it. $1650 for a really nice machine in my opinion is worth it. To others may be to high......but that goes back to what I said in the beginning. The value of the machine in question is only up to you. What are YOU willing to pay for it?
If you pass on it let me know if its anywhere close to CT please.