help with carb adjust please

bike was running good, now all of a sudden with quick throttle she dies. if i throttle up slowly it runs fine. I have 2 adjustments on carb. One on bottom of bowl, which i think is for high speed tuning, and one on side of carb. Which one do i adjust to fix this problem, and which way do you think i need to turn it. thanks for your help.

does it lean it out or richen it when you go counterclockwise? for this hesitation at take off which screw do i adjust. bottom of bowl or idle mixture screw? and which way do i turn it? thanks

lean is in, do 1 turn on top (idle) and 1 1/2 on the bottom (high speed.

Wheel off the ground,,,warm the engine completely and set your idle to high using the idle screw/stop then adjust your high speed both ways till you find the middle. turn the idle down then do the same on top.

I've had the best luck leaving the top (low speed) at exactly 1 turn out then adjusting the bottom starting at 1.5 turns out. Usually the bottom will need turned in (leaner) as the engine warms. Make a small adjustment then ride - repeat. Your idle speed is critical to getting everything spot on also especially when you have throttle tip-in problems like you described.