hemi predetors

Im in orlando an I was wondering how do I get a hemi predetor engine besides the regular one what is the difference between the two is it just the head how can I get one of those specific engines anyone got item ir part number .....:shrug:

60363, I think. I just go to the store and look at the number on the box. Not sure if you can order it in a way that will ensure they send the right one. Most people only use them in industrial settings, and they wouldn't notice the difference. HF would probably just ship whatever 6.5hp motor was in the warehouse.

Im in orlando an I was wondering how do I get a hemi predetor engine besides the regular one what is the difference between the two is it just the head how can I get one of those specific engines anyone got item ir part number .....:shrug:
i had typed out a response earlier and it didnt go thru, computer died, but looks like you got an answer... 60363, you cannot spec order by part number on the net

you have to go inside the store (outside CA) and look at the boxes... if not in the main part of the store, ask to look in the back... if you go into one and they do not have them... ask for the manager by name... tell him what you are looking for... ask when they receive new shipments in... reason being is that you can call back on a later date and ask for that manager by name. then ask him to look at the motors and for that part number, before driving back..

managers normally have more motivation as far as customer service and are less likely to get an attitude or not really look when you ask them to physically check the numbers.. if you dont, they may look in the computer, which will not tell them anything.. all the numbers are cross referenced to each other...

further on the difference, is the crankshaft, type of cam used and flat top, lightweight piston...

the cam it takes is the gx200 style... it takes a difference billet flywheel and the flat top piston is nice and much lighter than the regular... the intake valve in the head is already 27mm, which is nice...

Is there any noticeable difference in power between the 2 stock?
Which is more mod friendly/ gets better performance with simple mods?

Or are they pretty much the same?

Is there any noticeable difference in power between the 2 stock?
Which is more mod friendly/ gets better performance with simple mods?

Or are they pretty much the same?
about 1 hp

in my opinion, it depends on how much modding you are going to be doing...

here is a very long thread of a basic build up, any problems so far and a swap back to the honda style head... with roller rockers in the end... going to be putting together one more with performance parts i have laying around and the extra motor i have laying around, but in short, with the mods i did to the motor, i should have just gone with a regular one... at the stage it is in now, being a hemi had/has no advantage and would have saves me some money in the end... i like having the hemi stuff.. but stepping up to a more aggressive build now

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/h...ines/86170-predator-212cc-hemi-upgrade-s.html

We are currently offering the 60363s on our website. They are refurbished (some are new but just assume it's refurbished or lightly used) but we run them all before we ship them. We are charging a premium for this unit because of the demand - we can sell these faster than we get them even being higher than new ones from Harbor Freight - mainly because thats not an option for many people (and because of our business model - we don't get all that many in a semi truck load - maybe 10). If you're interested you can find the unit on our website at the link below. Keep in mind that we will keep running out but if you're interested check back we're trying to keep up.

212cc 7HP Horizontal Shaft Engine 60363 Hemi Head

Last edited:
So your saying your charging a premium because you can.

Arc is selling pistons now, new....
Heads are 35 dollar in the mail form China.

How long you figure your demand is going to last?
Yes, we charge a premium because we can (supply and demand). We don't have many of them and we have plenty of people willing to pay extra for this unit. You can go to your local store and maybe they'll have it, maybe they wont - maybe you don't have a local store. You cant order this unit specifically from Harbor online - you get what you get.

As far as ordering parts from China - Im sure there are ways to do it cheaper if you want to deal with that. If you just want a 60363 you can buy online that comes running and ready to go - Im not aware of many others doing it.

izzy, I just picked one up over in Pinallas Park on 66th st...I have 2 HF near me... I can look at the Largo store and see if they have any left cause i just got the last Hemi in Pinallas park...Plus I talked to the Mgr and he said they keep some in back too...LMK......cause I can...lol:laugh:

Last edited:
Yes, we charge a premium because we can (supply and demand). We don't have many of them and we have plenty of people willing to pay extra for this unit. You can go to your local store and maybe they'll have it, maybe they wont - maybe you don't have a local store. You cant order this unit specifically from Harbor online - you get what you get.

As far as ordering parts from China - Im sure there are ways to do it cheaper if you want to deal with that. If you just want a 60363 you can buy online that comes running and ready to go - Im not aware of many others doing it.
Take what ever you can get.
But do you really want to be the guy remembered for saying I am going to fleece you because I can.

Read the previous post, the tide of public opinion my friend can turn very fast.

Anyone who would like to order parts for the G210A from China please feel free to send me a PM and I will help you import orders of 4 items or more minimum.
I know a very nice Chinese man....

Oh Mr Vpowerequip.
Next seasons Snowkings based on the G210A are already being assembled in China.
Up here in Canada Princess Auto fills the same niche as Harbour freight does in your country.
These are discounted lately.

The reason is the new ones are coming
Same at tool town where the gen2 212 is discounted

Last edited:
izzy, I just picked one up over in Pinallas Park on 66th st...I have 2 HF near me... I can look at the Largo store and see if they have any left cause i just got the last Hemi in Pinallas park...Plus I talked to the Mgr and he said they keep some in back too...LMK......cause I can...lol:laugh:
$99.00 til the 28th of FEB with my coupon...if you need the coupon number let me know

Take what ever you can get.
But do you really want to be the guy remembered for saying I am going to fleece you because I can.

Read the previous post, the tide of public opinion my friend can turn very fast.

Anyone who would like to order parts for the G210A from China please feel free to send me a PM and I will help you import orders of 4 items or more minimum.
I know a very nice Chinese man....
It's really not fleecing anyone. It creates more work for us to separate 60363s and sell them as their own unit. We started doing it because we were being asked for this specific engine - before, we gathered up all 212 engines and sold them as one without caring what model # they were (notice that Harbor doesnt offer you this engine on their website - its not worth it to separate these models without getting more money for them). But - enough people have been willing to pay extra to get the engine they want. I really was just replying to this thread letting people know we have them. If you want to buy a regular 212, and piston from another company, and then order 4 items or more from China - more power to you!

It's really not fleecing anyone. It creates more work for us to separate 60363s and sell them as their own unit. We started doing it because we were being asked for this specific engine - before, we gathered up all 212 engines and sold them as one without caring what model # they were (notice that Harbor doesnt offer you this engine on their website - its not worth it to separate these models without getting more money for them). But - enough people have been willing to pay extra to get the engine they want. I really was just replying to this thread letting people know we have them. If you want to buy a regular 212, and piston from another company, and then order 4 items or more from China - more power to you!
6.5 HP (212cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine

Predator Engines - item#60363

"In Store Only" - Its not worth it for them to separate these engines and offer them on their own online. If they happen to throw one on the shelf in a store near you - great! If not, or if there is no store near you, this doesn't apply.
Purchase In Store Only

* Please call your local store for availability

Ya got me.....:thumbsup:

Purchase In Store Only

* Please call your local store for availability

Ya got me.....:thumbsup:

You are totally correct that there are creative ways to make one of these engines brand new for probably not much more than we're asking for a refurb. But, we do sell these - and they're selling pretty well for us. There's added value to having an engine that was literally fired up the day before it was shipped so you know it runs. We're not a multimillion dollar operation like HF - that allows us to tailor to what our customers are looking for, but there's an added cost for doing that. Do we want to make money? Absolutely - we're not a charity. But we're putting in extra work to get these to people who would like them.

Anyhow - no matter how you end up at your 60363 or equivalent - enjoy!!

Last edited:
You are totally correct that there are creative ways to make one of these engines brand new for probably not much more than we're asking for a refurb. But, we do sell these - and they're selling pretty well for us. There's added value to having an engine that was literally fired up the day before it was shipped so you know it runs. We're not a multimillion dollar operation like HF - that allows us to tailor to what our customers are looking for, but there's an added cost for doing that. Do we want to make money? Absolutely - we're not a charity. But we're putting in extra work to get these to people who would like them.

Anyhow - no matter how you end up at your 60363 or equivalent - enjoy!!
Just a few badly chosen words and look what happens.
Is all this bad PR really worth it?