Herold Inc Super Bronc

Thx RobertC for that info I will be giving him a call this weekend or sure about some parts after I get my complete list together, that will prove to be the best info yet I'm sure...

1eye if you need any schematics for your build then look in my photos and i have every page for every option available on a VT8-10 .
Yhx David I will go have a look at your pics, I know there will be something in there that will help me out for sure, and info is always helpful...

Your bike is nice in Red. Does anyone know what the original colors were when they came out? Ours is like army colors.
Thx Mikenamanda for that up close pic, I have to say that's a nice Bronc. It looks like I'm in need of a tank that sits on he frame like your, along with a kick stand darn I better start that list lol thx again for that pic...

Thx Mikenamanda for that up close pic, I have to say that's a nice Bronc. It looks like I'm in need of a tank that sits on he frame like your, along with a kick stand darn I better start that list lol thx again for that pic...
I called Power Tec and Ron said they don't make the original kick stand anymore... are you going to keep the color red?

I called Power Tec and Ron said they don't make the original kick stand anymore... are you going to keep the color red?
Heald Super Bronc Kick Stand Vintage Minibike VT 8 VT 10 Old Mini Trail | eBay There is a member here who makes exact copies of the original kickstand. I am sure he will chime in and let you know if he has one. He also makes a nice trailer hitch. The plastic gas tanks do come up once in a while but are costly. I know there will be at least one at Windber for sale... :thumbsup:

toomanytoys

All of mine were originally red with white engines.

One of mine is red/white engine-All factory
One is red/black engine-Rider, almost all new parts.

Parts bike is black with weird yellow stripes and a black engine. Probably going to be selling it soon. Its a complete bike, and runs, i just call it a parts bike because it needs too much work to be original again. Has a nice newer TAV on it, but a snow blower engine, a clutch on the jackshaft welded solid for a brake drum, and a few other parts things that boggle my mind. I picked it up off craigslist.

Ok guys I have been away with business now im back with more pics of my project, I Belive mine is all original I have not changed anything just rust busted and tore everything down to give a great cleaning and refresh...