Hi, I'm new to the site and could do with some help.

HI I'M NEW TO THE FORUM AND HOPING SOMEONE CAN THROW SOME LIGHT ON THE ATTACHED BIKE I BOUGHT AS A WINTER PROJECT.
E.G. WHO MADE IT
USER MANUAL
ANYTHING ABOUT IT WOULD BE GREAT.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Attachments

Pretty common weed whacker type engine....can find whole engines pretty cheap on ebay and parts also! Looks in good shape! Have fun with it! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the great OldMiniBikes and some of the remarks made are out of line. We here in the USA had a great number of mini bike manufactures all across the nation. So there are a lot of old bikes to choose from. So in your country they had motorcycle and plenty of them. Your mini bike is yours to do whatever you want. It has a metal frame and wheels so sort out what you want it to look like and go for it. So the welcome mat is still out there so join in and have some fun with your winter project and be ready for next summer.
Steve

Welcome to the great OldMiniBikes and some of the remarks made are out of line. We here in the USA had a great number of mini bike manufactures all across the nation. So there are a lot of old bikes to choose from. So in your country they had motorcycle and plenty of them. Your mini bike is yours to do whatever you want. It has a metal frame and wheels so sort out what you want it to look like and go for it. So the welcome mat is still out there so join in and have some fun with your winter project and be ready for next summer.
Steve
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the great OldMiniBikes and some of the remarks made are out of line.
Steve
How is that Steven? They asked the question and we ALL provide our answers/opinions, as different as they may be. Some of the answers may not be what they WANTED to hear, but they very well could be what they NEED to hear. I would hope that the OP would respect (and appreciate) our various opinions that you claim " some remarks are out of line". As far as the "welcome mat" you mentioned is concerned I too encourage them to hang around, enjoy the hobby, and ask as many questions as they wish. As far as this particular bike goes I guess you and I will have to respectively agree to disagree- "it is what it is", namely a POS in my opinion.
Michael

If you weld you could add supports and a motor plate a 212 pred hemi go full gangsta ricer. :2guns: or if runs for that price just ride the snot otta it the canabalize the parts when the engine blows

Bike isn't that bad, IMO. It has front and rear suspension with real triple clamps holding the fork tubes; front and rear disc brakes that could be upgraded to hydraulic. Worst thing is the 43cc engine. With an engine swap, some paint and polishing, it could be kinda' cool, I think. I usually don't like yellow ( the Milner Coupe and Chipper's Bonanza being rare exceptions ) and that's a lot of yellow! It would look better if the frame were black. Considering the cruiser styling, I'd paint all black, or bright red tank and fenders with black frame. First thing I would do would be to disassemble it and inspect all of the welds; make any needed repairs. Engine swap would be next; I have no idea as to what is available there. Don't be discouraged by negative comments; have fun with your project!