high mileage go kart for school

Hi well let me start by saying what me and my "team" are building for school. We have to build a super mileage kart. And we got a frame from last year and we are the underdogs of our school, we have 4 karts but ours is the weirdest, its made out of a ladder and looks average but the frame wobbles terribly. It has one wheel in the back and two up front the front is the sturdiest. My question is how can we get the frame more sturdy. I don't know if yu can really help because I have no pictures. But just imagine an aluminum step ladder with 3 wheels aha

4 wheels would make it alot more stable but if you just want to make what you have less flexible you can brace it like a bridge would have. both front to back and side to side in strategic places. The bracing doesnt even have to be heavy material. you can just make supports and use like garage door cables for the rest :shrug: just an idea. But if you are making a streamline body for it I think youll find that it can be built so that the body works with the frame to make it stronger and you dont really need the extra supports anyway

Neck

Growing up is optional
Seriously truss and triangulate the frame like the ladders in the last post and you will notice a significant improvement!

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile. But we got it to stay better using angle iron along the sides with cross beams and our cart might not be the hest looking but out of four going to the track for our school we have the only one ready to go with only 1 more day for testing