Hiya

Ok first off I'm new here, I've had my bike for about 24 hours lol. I got it from were I work, it was returned to the store because it didn't go fast. haha The store got full credit for it without having to ship it back. I offered the boss man 50$ and he was like okay but I'm not giving you your discount on it. I was so happy all day yesterday. all my childhood I've always wanted a minibike or gokart. (I'm 20) . I've messed around with weed eater engines b4, and I've got a little experience with 4 strokes, I drive a grand wagoneer, nuf said. :D anyways i was wondering if i was welcome here since my mini bike is in no way old, haha

HA!! Those new Doodlebugs are really popular here.. :doah: We don't care if it's old or not.. Theres lots of DB's here.. People have been getting them cheap lately and they are all proud of it.. I haven't ever heard of someone getting them for 50 bucks brand new-ish.. :lol:

I have to digest this for awhile......I gotta ask, did you really buy your DB for $50 or are you just pulling our leg.:biggrin: Now there's a simple reason for asking, I'm Jealous.:thumbsup: