Honda Deal SL70

I have a 71 SL70 that is in fair shape , I am going to include a new never run Liafn 125 engine complete with carb , harness , coil , shifter , oil cooler , The bike will come with a nicer seat and rear fender and rear and front wheels ,, side covers , headlight ,,Decal templates ,Both front and rear tires new , just about everything you will need to get this bike up and running I am asking 350.00 for everything ,, not everything is in the pictures , PM me for more details or questions :thumbsup:

No motor mount needed it will bolt right in .. you might be think of a ct90 install :thumbsup: there is over 600.00 worth of stuff in this deal

I have had a few people interested in this deal but no one has followed through with it ,, so I am going to break the bike down for parts ,, I had this under priced anyway ,, If anyone needs something PM ME Please i get them faster would sell the bike as a roller ?? either one of the engines your choice ? Let me know as it is headed to ebay soon ,, needs to be sold ,, Shoe

That is a GREAT deal / That motor would be perfect in a ATC 70 with a pullstart conversion / wish you were in Claifornia!

Poule43