honda g200

Mr X

i have one of these in almost brand new condition, it was given to me. can anyone say anything about this engine? will it make good power? is it reliable? i want to put it into a minibike i will be making. or is it worth alot and should be preserved?
by brand new i mean there is no scratches anywhere the exhaust has so little carbon that i can wipe it all off with my finger. i will get some pictures tomorrow.

Motra

Those are excellent engines, very reliable. Dual ball bearing crank, steel cylinder, all the best stuff. It's a 5 horsepower engine.

Mr X

very late on the pics but here it is. i took it apart and cleaned the carb and took the head off and wiped all the carbon away so it runs well. i just need to make a muffler for it.

for a muffler i got one from some guy a very long time ago. it says spark arresting muffler on it with a code NMC T-11730. i can make a flange for it and weld it to the end and use it with the honda engine. does anyone know anything about this muffler? is it a good size to use with a 5hp engine?

Mr X

the thing is i dont really want to run a straight pipe because im gonna ride it beside houses sometimes and i dont want people to get mad at me. im just wondering if this pipe will restrict airflow too much. i remember i saw something like this on ebay and it said this was from a rupp. also the tip looks big but inside the actual output of the pipe is abit over half an inch so its ment to be quiet.