Honda gx200/clone/hemi billet side cover

what does the backside look like? Could you post a picture? Does it use a std bearing or does it have the dual bearings like the arc cover?

I just picked one these up cause I just missed yours....just got it in. This thing is a brick! A big solid brick. I wonder what the weight difference is between this and arc? I'm going to do some weight saving on old Bridgeport cause I really don't need to bolt a cinder block to the side of my engine! Quality machining tho definitely. Idk. Nobody cares. Just my two cents...

trinik7597

The billet side covers are not just for looks ... The add a cam bearing and dual bearing crank support as well as stiffen the block in key locations if you use solid dowel pins and install it properly ... I have arc side covers Parsons side covers and ambush side covers I would not call any of them bricks or cynder blocks ... Weight is not an issue unless we are talking about rotating assembly

Ya I just didn't figure it being this heavy. Im sure thats why arc takes that extra time to machine thise pockets. They dont do it cause its pretty...No biggie. I work with billet aluminum all day long. Usually ppl use it for its lightweight qualities. I ended up finning it and slightly getting some weight savings without hurting sturdyness. Also matches my valve cover I finned... Looking good. Domed wiseco....custom everything... IMG_20161129_232152.jpg IMG_20170228_104218562.jpg